How can a Registered Nurse move to Canada?

If you have a bachelor in nursing and 2 years of work experience, you are qualified to apply for a Study permit. Upon your arrival, you will need to register in Nursing School to get evaluated; Your degree and practical knowledge will be assessed and then you will be asked to pass some credits according to Canadian and provincial standards which takes at least a year. Meanwhile, you will need to get IELTS 7 to be able to apply for registration. As soon as you passed these two steps, you will be asked to take board exam to be honoured as a Registered Nurse (RN).

Having got your RN, we help you to get your work permit to be able to work in Canada. During your work permit years, you will be checking your score and as soon as you reached a passing score, you can apply for Permanent Residency (PR).

Switch The Language

    Immigration Consultants Group Canada Incorporation (ICGCI) is a trusted Canadian immigration consultancy firm located in Vancouver, BC.

    Vancouver Office

    1861 Welch St, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1B7


    +1 (604) 719-8200