“Super Visa” for Parents and Grandparents

Just because you are studying in Canada, it doesn’t mean you have to be without your family! Your parents and grandparents can stay with you by applying for Super Visa. This temporary visa provides your family with the freedom to visit you with multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. In that period that can enter Canada and they can stay up to 2 years at a time.

Eligibility Requirements:

Switch The Language

    Immigration Consultants Group Canada Incorporation (ICGCI) is a trusted Canadian immigration consultancy firm located in Vancouver, BC.

    Vancouver Office

    1861 Welch St, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1B7


    +1 (604) 719-8200


    [email protected]